24th February 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?

Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? What would be the basic eligibility criteria asked for it? I just want this information and also the list of colleges which I can apply for? Please answer me back soon as I am eagerly awaiting for a reply. Thanks.

29th November 2016, 11:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?

Yes, you can definitely pursue MDS course in abroad after completion of your BDS course in India. The admission is usually done on the basis of entrance exams which varies country wise . Hence you need to appear and clear the entrance exams of you want to secure admission. Since you have completed BDS course so you are eligible for MDS course. The list of colleges need to be decided as per the scores in the entrance exams.
29th September 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?

I have completed my BDS in India. I want to know what are the eligibility criteria for studying mds outside India. What are the exam. I need to qualify .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?