14th April 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying BCA course?

Sir,
I have taken Commerce with Maths in 12th standard.
My parents want me to join BCA course.
So, I just want to know what benefit I get
if I do BCA course?

15th April 2015, 03:49 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying BCA course?

BCA Stands for Bachelor in Computer Application.This is a good course for the students who want to make career in IT Industry.You can go in reputed IT Companies like Google,Facebook,Microsoft,TCS,Wipro,Infosys and many more.Today it is a very famous field with reputation and Wealth.Everything depends on your interest if you are really interested in Computer field and you have a logical mind then you can go in this field.You can also do MCA and M.Tech after Completing Bachelor Degree in Computer Application.
Best of Luck for your future,don't think what;s your parents are saying.Choose the career according to your interest.
15th April 2015, 03:51 PM
poojasingh151

BCA stands for the Bachelor of Computer Applications.

Career Scope after Bachelor of Computer Applications:

The benefits of BCA can be understood in terms of its career scope which is given as below:

~~You can get placed in top Multinational companies after completing your bachelor's degree in computer applications. Salary generally start from Rs 15000 and it may increase depending upon organization in which your work.

~~You can go higher studies like Master of Computer applications after that you can get placed in top MNCs like TCS, WIPRO etc.

~~You can apply for the entrance exams for banking jobs, Staff selection commission entrance exams.
15th April 2015, 03:57 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

BCA as it is clear from its name (Bachelor in computer application) you have to study about computer from basics to latest knowledge.
The main benefit of completing BCA is that you get the jobs similar as of engineers in computer.....
If you are keen to know about computer then no other course is better than BCA .
15th April 2015, 07:01 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

There are a large no benefits if you completes your graduation degree course in BCA.
BCA means "Bachalore of computer and applications." In this course you will learn about the software as well as about the hardware of computer.
As a result you will become eligible to take admission in MCA course which is a post graduate course. Once you will complete your master degree then you will become in a position to get a good and reputed jobs in the topmost company of software like : TCS, Infosys, Wipro, L & T Infotech. Birla soft, Mahindra Infotech, Cognigent and more companies will be there in which you can get job very easily.

Apart from private sector there are a large no jobs whose minimum educational qualification is graduation.
You can make your career in this field also and some of the government sector which has a very large scopes as : Railway, Banking, Airport authority, SSC, BCI academy, Defence field., and many more are available.

What I want to say is that there is a very good number of jobs will be there for a graduate holder.
15th April 2015, 09:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have taken Commerce with Maths in 12th standard.
My parents want me to join BCA course.
So, I just want to know what benefit I get
if I do BCA course?

Details About BCA:

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. This course is one of the undergraduate courses of 3 years duration consisting of 6 semesters.
The eligibility needed for BCA course is, candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with mathematics as subject. Candidate need to have completed 17 years of age.

Top Colleges for BCA in India:
  • Christ University, Bangalore
  • SRM University, Chennai
  • Institute of Management Studies, Noida
  • Madras Christian College, Chennai
  • Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research, Pune
  • Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
  • Presidency College, Bangalore
  • University College (Kurukshetra University), Kurukshetra
  • Stella Maris College, Chennai
  • Xavier Institute of Computer Application, Ahmadabad

After completing BCA, there are opportunities of joining in software development, system management, computer hardware, web designing, System testing.
11th July 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can you do M.Tech after BCA? Are there masters courses one can do abroad after BCA?
13th April 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi, this is manoj studing in 12th (CEBA) from Bangalore and iam confused between BCA /Charted Accountant but iam preety interested in both. Is BCA is a invention field? After BCA can i complete M.Tech in computer science? Which is better?
31st May 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Thank you for this information now i have an idea about this course
28th June 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th I am a science student i am interested to study BBA OR BCA WHICH ONE IS MOST SUITABLE FOR ME WITH MY SUBJECT
4th July 2017, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I completed plustwo with biology science but my parents suggests bca what will i do?if i take bca what will happen i flourish in this field?
6th April 2020, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i need clear details like wht are the furture studies is that as a good scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?