26th October 2011, 01:43 PM
kssivasuryams

Can I do MS after completing my B.Tech Aeronautical Studies? What is the procedure for it?

hi im doing my B.tech aeronautical in PMU university and can i do MS after completing this study.what are the procedures to do that in a less money consuming way.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do higher studies after completing B.E Aeronautical Engineering
  2. Government exams which I can write after completing B.Tech studies?
  3. What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student
  4. In which companies can I get a job after completing Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the salary offered to Aeronautical Engineers?
  5. Any job opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What should I do after completing of my B.Tech degree? Should I go for further studies or job?
  7. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  9. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  10. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  11. How many Aerospace Engineering colleges are there in India?
  12. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get? -- [New]
  14. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do for a good career after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  16. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  17. Options and opportunities if I have no interest in Higher Studies after B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which college is the best for B.Tech Aeronautical?
14th May 2016, 08:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS after completing my B.Tech Aeronautical Studies? What is the procedure for it?

Yes, you can do MS after completing your B.Tech Aeronautical course. You need to follow the below mentioned procedure to do MS :-

1. If you are interested to do MS in India, then you can get admission in MS course on the basis of your B.Tech marks but, some colleges conducts an entrance examination.

2. If you are interested to do MS in Abroad, then you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and report your examinations scores to get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?