1st March 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How to go in Agribusiness Management after passing final year Agricultural Engineering?

I am final year student of agricultural engg. But i want to go to agribusiness management. Quistion is why i should go to abm after engg?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  2. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for NET exam while in final year Agribusiness Management?
  4. Last 10 years ICAR entrance exam solved objective question papers of Agricultural Economics?
  5. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
  7. Study material for ICAR entrance exam in Agricultural Business Management?
  8. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?
  9. PhD is possible after Post Graduate Diploma in Agribusiness Management?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  11. Which are the subjects for BSc Agriculture?
  12. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, State Service Main Examination- Agricultural Engineering-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get the right job after doing final year Agricultural Biotechnology from AP?
  15. How may I get details regarding online exam of MAT? I'm in final year of Agricultural engineering in NERIST(Arunachal Pradesh)
  16. ICAR NET/ARS examination paper of Agricultural Engineering with subjects like Soil and Water Engineering or Land and Water Management?
  17. How to study in M.Tech plant Biotechnology after doing BSc Agriculture?
  18. Am I eligible for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Agricultural Sciences?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?