14th October 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET exam while in final year Agribusiness Management?

sir,
I am a student of final year Agribusiness Management continuing at OUAT,Odisha.Sir can you help me to know that wheather i am eligible to appear NET Exam?

21st October 2011, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam while in final year Agribusiness Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am a student of final year Agribusiness Management continuing at OUAT,Odisha.Sir can you help me to know that wheather i am eligible to appear NET Exam?
Dear friend,

Final year student are not eligible for NET exam.After completion of your masters degree you are eligible for NET exam.

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

Thanks
14th February 2012, 06:03 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam while in final year Agribusiness Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
If you are Graduate candidate, then you are Not eligible for NET Examination because for NET, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course from a recognised University.

~~ Only Post graduate/Master degree candidates are eligible for NET

~~ You have to complete your Master degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognised University

~~ Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NET Examination

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your Post graduation, if your subject is not mentioned in NET list then you can Opt Related subject.

The syllabus and Previous year NET Examination Paper is also availiable in the official website.

There is no Upper age restrictions to apply for Lectureship Post, But you have to attained the age of 19 years.

For Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The Notification of this year NET Examination will be Published soon on April 2012, Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online Only.

If you have not completed your Post graduate degree course then you are not eligible for NET and for more Information check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
14th February 2012, 07:56 PM
anlakshmi

National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam
University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) every year. It is conducted to determine eligibility of entrants for lectureship or to award Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The candidates can also appear for both at the same time. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts UGC-CSIR NET for certain Science subjects like Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Chemical Sciences etc.

The real aim of conducting NET exam is to ensure that only qualified professionals with minimum standards are getting into teaching profession and research. It is conducted twice a year i. e; during the month of June and December. The notification regarding the exam will be published through leading newspapers during March and September respectively.

Structure and Pattern of NET exam
For both lectureship and JRF same question paper is prepared by UGC. It constitutes subjects as follows;
• Paper I -Objective Type- General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Methods (50 questions) – 100 Marks
• Paper II- Objective Type – Core Subject (50 questions)- 100 Marks
• Paper III- Descriptive Type – Core Subject – will have four sections. Section 1- 5x5= 25 marks (30 words), Section 2 –15x5=75 marks (30 words), Section 3- 5x12= 60 marks (200 words) and Section 4- 1x40= 40 marks(1000 words)
Grand Total = 400 marks

Paper I & II constitutes the first half. It is conducted during day time. Paper III, the next half is conducted afternoon. There is no negative marking for objective questions. Previous years question papers of all the subjects are given in the official website of UGC.

Qualification Criteria for NET exam
The candidates must have completed Post Graduation in the desired subject. They must have secured Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% from any reputed college under UGC recognition. The candidates appearing for last semester exam can even attend NET exam. Thirty Five years is the maximum age limit. There is relaxation of 3 years OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Application Procedure for NET exam
The candidates have to apply online before the specific date announced by UGC. 2 print outs of filled in online application form, exam attendance slip and admission card at the respective centers (with fee receipt and category certificate(s) are the documents required for applying to this exam.

Official Information of UGC
• Address: University Grant Commission (U G C), Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi, Pin:110 002
• E-mail: [email protected]
• Official Website URL: http://www.ugc.ac.in/
7th July 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

After clearing MBA( Agribusiness) and being net qualified how can i get into phd and what are the institutes offering phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?