1st March 2013, 12:51 PM
Amar21 Sharma

How to go for CDAC after doing B.E in ECE?

hello sir, i have done B.E in ECE in june 2012, now i m planning to go for c-dac but i m confused about the placement because at the time of admission i will be one year dropper...will this gap affect my placement after c-dac?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  3. CDAC course in software development helpful for career after B.Tech (ECE)? What are the opportunities?
  4. How to do CDAC PG course after scoring 68% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech ECE
  5. Can I take CDAC entrance exam in final year of B.Tech.(ECE)?
  6. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  7. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus? -- [New]
  8. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  9. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  10. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  11. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  12. What to do after completing B.Tech Electrical other than M.Tech and MBA? Information about Electrical branch related courses and their scope?
  13. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  14. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  15. What is the cutoff for CDAC entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  16. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
  17. Which are the good courses available after B.E(IT) other than M.E/MBA? Are courses like MCP, game programming, animation good after B.E(IT)?
  18. What are the opportunities after doing DSSD course from CDAC, Pune?
28th July 2013, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for CDAC after doing B.E in ECE?

Hi there, i have taken admission in CDAC Pune for the PGDESD course. But i'm worried if at all i'll be allowed to appear in campus interviews for tier 1 companies since i have a year gap after 12th and another after btech. Pls reply.
2nd August 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have the same query
22nd November 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to go for CDAC after doing B.E in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amar21 Sharma View Post
hello sir, i have done B.E in ECE in june 2012, now i m planning to go for c-dac but i m confused about the placement because at the time of admission i will be one year dropper...will this gap affect my placement after c-dac?
hey hi Amar,this is Shrutika from Dac Feb'13 batch and even I was from Electronics background .Don't worry if you really have interest in IT and if you grasp whatever you learn in CDAC ,this gap and branch change really doesn't matter.Ultimately how you perform in apti,your interviews is all that matters.
All the Best.
20th December 2013, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

how much is the placement record in cdac for DAC course for a year gap student..i have a year gap after b.tech will it affect in my placement????
20th December 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

what is meant by this cdac and how it will be useful for electronics students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?