16th April 2013, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

How to go for computer science after passing 10th?

I have given 10 exam after my result outcome i want to go for computer course .

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma in computer science engineering course after passing 10th
  2. Am I eligible to become a TTE after passing 10th with 45%
  3. Is there any option for polytechnic of computer science after passing 10th?
  4. How to go for computer science after passing 10th?
  5. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  6. How should I become an IAS officer after passing 10th with 67.733%?
  7. How should I become a Pilot after passing 10th class with 76^
  8. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  9. Can I get a good job in a good computer company after passing 10th, 12th and B.Tech with 69%?
  10. Can I get admission in computer science after passing 10th? Names of the colleges?
  11. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  12. Can i apply for BCA with AMIE after passing diploma in computer science and technology with 72%
  13. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in best B.Tech Colleges after the completion of 10th standard and completed 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  15. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join Police Constable Service after passing 10th, DCA, Computer Science diploma?
  17. Am I eligible for MNC after passing B.Tech computer science?
  18. What courses can I do after passing 10th?
16th April 2013, 10:42 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to go for computer science after passing 10th?

Dear Friend,
First the most important thing is that you can opt for computer Science courses after 12th you may also after 10th but it will be Diploma and also it will not beneficial for you much so best is that you should opt after 12th.
Now,While opting class 12th you must go on with Science field with taking PCM as one of the major subjects and while an optional subjects should be Computer Science you may opt other also but Computer Science will be more beneficial for you.
With these start preparing for Entrance exam known as JEE-Main and Advanced from know onwards because it include all the syllabus from class 11th and 12th and by the result of your class 12th board examinations and Entrance exam result will let you to chose the colleges after 12th for Computer Science courses.
Now note that may you are opting it after 10th or 12th but please start preparing from now onwards,I am 100% sure you will be succeding at the top,And yes Practice makes man perfect so larger the practice greater the scope.
16th April 2013, 10:55 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

The Only Way to go for the Computer stream after passing 10th is by going for the Diploma.
Is is a 3yr course and after pursuing diploma, you may get direct admission in B-Tech 2nd yr as a LAteral Entry.
There you may further apply for Computer Science And Engineering.

For Some Of The Institutions That Offer Diploma in CS

Click The Following Link-

http://study.taaza.com/study/list-co...science-mumbai

All The Best
16th April 2013, 10:56 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to go for computer science after passing 10th?

The Only Way to go for the Computer stream after passing 10th is by going for the Diploma.
Is is a 3yr course and after pursuing diploma, you may get direct admission in B-Tech 2nd yr as a LAteral Entry.
There you may further apply for Computer Science And Engineering.

For Some Of The Institutions That Offer Diploma in CS

Click The Following Link-

http://study.taaza.com/study/list-co...science-mumbai

All The Best
16th April 2013, 11:19 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
It is nice that you want to join computer science after 10th standard./

You can do 11th as well as 12th with computer science after 10th.

you can do diploma course after your 10th class in computer science and its very good to think to do that just after your 10th.

computer science need logical mind because whatever will be the work after getting in to the diploma course would be very logical and clear so and you need to have knowledge of some coding languages and you should have diversity too.

All the best...............
19th April 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

It is gööd, if u r thnking for computer science..
If you want take computer science as bifocal subject then it is good(bt it requires high percentage more than 90%). Or
If u want make ur career in computer field u should go for diploma cources(3 yrs) thn hv bachelor degee.
19th April 2013, 02:09 AM
Rohit_yadav_

Angry Re: How to go for computer science after passing 10th?

It is gööd, if u r thnking for computer science..

In todays day it is really revolutionary field.
If you want take computer science as bifocal subject then it is good(bt it requires high percentage more than 90%). Or
If u want make ur career in computer field u should go for diploma cources(3 yrs) thn hv bachelor degee.
23rd August 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Due to various reasons I could not pursue my education after 10th class. whether Diploma course in computer application if I opt now can it help me in getting a suitable job ? please inform advantage and disadvantages of the course.
2nd June 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

hi......i have just appeared my ssc examinations.....and i am waiting for the results to come.......i am damn confused about what should i choose as a career......i am looking for taking up science stream.......can you please tell me what are the various career options in science stream......and also if i want to study computer science is it necessary to take the bifocal stream or general science will do?
2nd June 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I want to do career in computers, so can I select 11th science college or 11th college having computer science. Is it ok if I do 11th science general and after12th degree with computers?
11th June 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

In 10 std I got 84.40% then which diploma is elegible to me but I want to take engineering diploma of computer science then in that how many subject are there I want list of that please help me
12th June 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Want to apply computer science after 10th. Got 80% can I? Also suggest me college in Mumbai and about the fee structure. Thanks
12th June 2015, 05:22 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In 10 std I got 84.40% then which diploma is elegible to me but I want to take engineering diploma of computer science then in that how many subject are there I want list of that please help me
Following are some of the good institutions where you should apply for admission:

B.T. Patil and Sons Polytechnic - Belgaum, Karnataka
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Aarsh Mahavidyalaya - Rajkot, Gujarat
Gaur Brahman Physiotherapy College (GBPC) - Rohtak, Haryana
DES College of Physiotherapy - Pune, Maharashtra

Just find out the details regarding eligibility criteria and admission process from their websites.
29th June 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

In 10th i have 60% mark only. I have to interest in study diploma computer science. What should i will make for that
10th April 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to say that the man ho is cannot think about good presentage .if the man is good in computer he can do computer engering it is the good ways also .it is the good means of getting education . it is nice for the jobs . now in new gerenration the computer work becouming more .it is most valuable jobs . my name is raj pokar
13th April 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir please reply to my question that is electronics engineering or CSE which is a good career making stream??
12th August 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to free download computer course but what can i to do?
7th May 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

PCB is suitable for computer science after 10.....???
7th May 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

PCB is suitable for computer science after 10....???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?