30th August 2011, 07:32 AM
Xaya

How to get admission in best B.Tech Colleges after the completion of 10th standard and completed 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?

after passing 10th standard, i did my 3 years diploma in computer science in bangalore without doing classes 11 and 12. Now how do i get admission in the best b-tech colleges or universities?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in best B.Tech Colleges after the completion of 10th standard and completed 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  2. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  6. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  7. How to get diploma after 10th class?
  8. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  11. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in ECE for 12th candidate?
  13. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  14. Diploma in Computer science with correspondence after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  16. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  18. Diploma after 10th standard is good or B.Tech after 12th is good?
30th August 2011, 01:47 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in best B.Tech Colleges after the completion of 10th standard and completed 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaya View Post
after passing 10th standard, i did my 3 years diploma in computer science in bangalore without doing classes 11 and 12. Now how do i get admission in the best b-tech colleges or universities?
almost every engineering college has a lateral entry exam..u just have to clear the lateral entry exam of the college u are interested in getting admitted to..then u will get admission to the 2nd year of that college..u can get the form from your desired college
30th August 2011, 05:34 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in best B.Tech Colleges after the completion of 10th standard and completed 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?

dear friend,
After completion of diploma you want to go for B.tech course..
For that you have to appear in lateral entry exams like- Polytechnic...

After qualifying in that exam, you will get a chance to take admission in B.tech 2nd year directly...
So, try to perform well in the lateral entry exam to get admission in a good engineering college..
So, go for it..
All the best..
30th August 2011, 10:05 PM
rana2011
Banned

Almost every engineering college has a lateral entry exam..u just have to clear the lateral entry exam of the college u are interested in getting admitted to..then u will get admission to the 2nd year of that college..u can get the form from your desired college.

Thanks!!
13th January 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i had copleted diploma in I.T. after 10 and i wann get admission direct 2nd year in best I.T. college in india can u tell me that which entarence test i have to give. can u give me list or link for more detail
6th February 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

is uktech provide lateral entry in btech for diploma holders ?
25th May 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i get 69% in 10th..can i get sci swtream?
13th July 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN B.TECH AFTER POLYTECHNIC
6th June 2017, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Information Technology course in correspondence after the completion of 3 years diploma in computer engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?