8th July 2012, 11:01 AM
Manoj bhamboo

How to go for entrance examination of Air Force or Navy? What is the procedure?

I m doing degree engineering in electronics from gtu (gujarat tech. University) , i have to go for entrance examination of air force or navy , so what will be the procedure

8th December 2012, 05:24 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for entrance examination of Air Force or Navy? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoj bhamboo View Post
I m doing degree engineering in electronics from gtu (gujarat tech. University) , i have to go for entrance examination of air force or navy , so what will be the procedure

Dear Aspirant,

As you have mention about your Educational Qualification that you are pursuing Engineering in Electronics from GTU and you wish to join Indian Air Force then you can join it by One of the Two ways......

1. by applying AFCAT Entrance Examination.
2. by Applying CDS Examination......

Eligibility and Criteria for Both Exam:

A candidate must have completed their Graduation Degree in any field from Recognized Universities OR in Final Year of Graduation.......

A candidate must have Nationality of INDIA.......

Age Limit for AFCAT:

Age of candidate must be between 21 to 28 years, Relaxation is available for Reserved category as per Government Rule.......

Age Limit for CDS Examination:

• For Indian Military Academy : 19-24 Years
  • For Air Force Academy : 19-23 Years
  • For Naval Academy : 19-22 Years
  • For Officers’ Training Academy :19-25 Years.

All the best

With Regards........
Dharm

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?