14th May 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the required personality for NDA?

I want to know the required personality for nda....pelase tell me how much is it

9th May 2014, 01:56 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the required personality for NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the required personality for nda....pelase tell me how much is it
No such personality required for NDA entrance examination. However, Physical standard which is mandatory in order to participate in NDA entrance examination. Apart this physical standard you need to to satisfy the NDA criteria. This NDA Examination is organized by Union Public Service Commission . This Examination held twice in a year . Through the NDA Conducts Examination for Indian Army / Indian Navy and Air Force Academy. If your aspiring to apply for NDA Examination , then you need satisfy the basic eligibility Criteria,

-One should be complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from registered Institution. -
-One should be complete 12th standard in science stream in order to Join in Navy / Air Force.
-Candidate age must be in between 16.5 to 19 year.
-Candidate must be citizen of India.
-Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

You May apply for this Examination in online Mode , there is offline mode in NDA Examination . You may download the Examination application form from the Official website of UPSC .
30th September 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required personality for NDA?

HI! I AM SHUBHAM GOING TO APPEAR THE CLASS 12 BOARD EXAM IN FEBRUARY 2021. MY DOB IS 07/06/2002. CAN I APPLY FOR THE NDA EXAM IN 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?