27th July 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

How to go for IIM after engineering? What is the preparation required?

How i go for IIM after engineering?what preperation i have to do?

25th September 2012, 01:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for IIM after engineering? What is the preparation required?

In order to get in IIM after engineering, it is essential to pass CAT entrance exam. Graduation is the main qualification for the same. 50% marks is also necessary to apply for the same. A high amount of preparation is needed so as to join IIM. It is better to take up coaching classes in order to prepare for the same. You need to prepare on subjects like reasoning, GK, mathematical skills, language skills etc for this exam. Refer standard books for this exam and also attend mock tests if interested. Also, prepare for GD and P.I which will be a last selection process.
12th October 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for IIM after engineering? What is the preparation required?

waht preprattion after engineeringto get admission in imm
10th August 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can a student after studying science till second pu, write cat and get admission into iim for bbm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?