13th March 2011, 10:45 PM
thohrii osah

Is educational loans fully provided in IIM institutes? What is the rate of interests? Percentage required in IIM to get admitted?

hello seniors....
Thanks for the previous answers....
is education loans fully provided in IIM institutes and what is their rate of interests? And wat is the CAT percentage required in IIM institutes to get admitted.

21st July 2011, 12:34 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is educational loans fully provided in IIM institutes? What is the rate of interests? Percentage required in IIM to get admitted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thohrii osah View Post
hello seniors....
Thanks for the previous answers....
is education loans fully provided in IIM institutes and what is their rate of interests? And wat is the CAT percentage required in IIM institutes to get admitted.
yes educational loan is there for iim institutes different banks offered different types of interest

take about 90-95 % cut offto take admission in iim
21st July 2011, 12:28 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Is educational loans fully provided in IIM institutes? What is the rate of interests? Percentage required in IIM to get admitted?

yeah education loans are provided to student in those institute but interest rate depends on bank.
3rd August 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BSc maths in 2008 and now i have completed my BE in ET&Tbrach with 66.81% my academic record are as follows:-
10th 81.66%
12th 78.6%
BSc maths with 58.89%
ANd finally BE in ET&T branch with 66.81
can i get admission in any iim if my percentile is good in cat my previous year cat percentile is 81 and i hope that i will do better at this time
15th August 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

now i'm doing btech 3 rd year in jntuh affiliated college.my acadamic performance is............. in ssc : 83.4% in intermediate:89.8 % in btech :75% /if i do best in catexam ,shall i applicable to get a seat in iim
31st August 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

is the % of 12th also counts to be in IIM's? if yes dn what is da minimun %?
14th January 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know in detail the educational loan available for Mba in different IIMs...!!!!
19th June 2013, 01:12 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Educational loans are provided once you get admitted in to IIMs

Once you come to campus for admission, various bank put up their stalls ( CBI, SBI etc) to give you loan

these bank gives loan at an interest rate lower then market rate.

Initial payment of first installment you would be paying, which bank would refund once you take loan from them

All the best
17th July 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

what will be last cutoff percentile for iiimb for a reserved category guy
23rd January 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello seniors ..Does they counts 12 th percentage ...my b.com percentage is 78.3. Plz reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?