17th April 2012, 10:44 AM
amrit manpotra

Which stream should I choose in 11th Class having interest in Sports and Mathematics?

i have given my 10 exams.nw i am waiting for my result......which stream should i need to take in 11th if my interest in sports and mathematics?

17th April 2012, 02:36 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in 11th Class having interest in Sports and Mathematics?

If you are interested in Sports & maths the "Commerce" is the best stream that suits to you.The reason behind this is that due to a sports student you will spend your most of the time in the game & as commerce is meant for the average students & have a brightful career too so one can easily score good marks in it.

Secondly due to your strong maths you can easily scored a good percentage in the maths,accountancy & economics as these subjects are based on the numerical basis.

And after completed your 12th class you can easily get admission in good colleges on the basis of your percentage & sports quota.
17th April 2012, 04:31 PM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in 11th Class having interest in Sports and Mathematics?

hi,
if you nterested in Sports & maths the "Commerce" is the best stream that suits to you.
commerce meanas average student who spend all time in study as well as games
that's why commernce field is best for you
good luck
23rd July 2012, 09:36 PM
samatha89
Member+

If you are interested in Sports & maths the "Commerce" is the best stream that suits to you.The reason behind this is that due to a sports student you will spend your most of the time in the game & as commerce is meant for the average students & have a brightful career too so one can easily score good marks in it.

Secondly due to your strong maths you can easily scored a good percentage in the maths,accountancy & economics as these subjects are based on the numerical basis.

And after completed your 12th class you can easily get admission in good colleges on the basis of your percentage & sports quota.
28th September 2012, 12:24 AM
surajm093

Smile Re: Which stream should I choose in 11th Class having interest in Sports and Mathematics?

As you are good in Maths, the best subject after 10th is commerce as commerce subject is for average student. In science stream you are not able to play more as it is tough stream while in Arts you will not get the benefit of Maths as in commerce.

By taking commerce stream you will be able to score good marks in Accountancy, statistics, and in economics.
So, According to me commerce is the best subject for you.

Good Luck
6th April 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

if i want to become an software engineer but my marks in science are not good then which stream should i choose?
12th May 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

which stream to choose for hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?