8th May 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to go for MCA in Delhi University? I have completed BCA

I am from kashmir. Recently i completed bca now i want to go for mca in delhi university. What should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  2. How to go for MCA in Delhi University? I have completed BCA
  3. Website for registration and date of filling up the Delhi University MCA form? -- [New]
  4. Can I be eligible for MCA from IP university? I have completed 3 years BCA from MYsore University
  5. Eligibility for MCA after BCA without having maths in 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  7. How to apply in Delhi University after passing BCA and 12th without Maths?
  8. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling
  9. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
  10. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  11. How to apply for MCA course in Pudhucherry University having completed BCA course?
  12. What is the qualification required to apply for MCA? I have completed my BCA in Bharathiar University
  13. Which is the best college or institute in Delhi? I want to do BCA and MCA
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  15. How to take admission in MCA in Delhi University?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Central University being a candidate having completed 10+2 without Maths and pursuing BCA course?
  17. What is the last date of sale of MCA forms? I have completed BCA and want to take admission in MCA
  18. Does university change matter if I do BCA and MCA from 2 different universities?
2nd July 2016, 10:11 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for MCA in Delhi University? I have completed BCA

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. In Delhi University, it is a three years course. The eligibility criteria for this course is that you must have done bachelor's degree in streams like Computer Application, science, mathematics etc.

1. The important criteria is that you must have studied mathematics at 10+2 level. The admission of candidates who is not from Delhi University is done on the basis of entrance test conducted by Delhi University.

Those who have done Bachelor's degree from Delhi university are given admission on merit basis.

Details about admission in MCA from Delhi University can be obtained at Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?