18th April 2017, 03:44 PM
dilipsadasivuni

How good is it to do M.Sc in Automobile engineering from SRM University?

How good is M.Sc automobile engineering in SRM University? And how are the placements and scope for joining an MNC for SRM university?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM?
  2. Is SRM University a good Institute to join Automobile Engineering?
  3. How to do MS in Germany? I am doing 1st year Automobile Engineering in SRM University
  4. Is M.Sc. IT good in SRM university? What is the placement record of SRM university for M.Sc. IT?
  5. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  6. List of best 3 courses in B.Tech Engineering at SRM university?
  7. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  8. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  9. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  10. Which is a better option between MSc(IT), MCA from SRM university and MSc CS from VIT Vellore or Chennai Campus?
  11. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  12. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  13. Is it good to take admission in SRM university, Chennai in Civil Engineering? Will I be eligible for government jobs?
  14. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  15. Is there any chance to get admission in SRMEE after scoring 150 out of 315?
  16. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  17. Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?
  18. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?