2nd July 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc. IT good in SRM university? What is the placement record of SRM university for M.Sc. IT?

msc IT is good in srm university?what placement record for msc IT in srm univerrsity?plz suggest me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  2. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university?
  3. Which is a better option between MSc(IT), MCA from SRM university and MSc CS from VIT Vellore or Chennai Campus?
  4. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  5. Does SRM university provide good placement? I have passed B.Tech and want to join M.Tech
  6. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  7. Is it good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university?
  8. How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?
  9. In which college can I get after completing diploma with 80% in Tamilnadu? I want to join engineering in Tamilnadu
  10. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  11. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?
  13. What are the placement opportunities in M.Tech? I have attended SRMEEE
  14. Is there any chance to get admission in SRMEE after scoring 150 out of 315?
  15. Eligibility and Fee structure for MCA course in SRM university?
  16. How is pune university for MSc (electronics) placement wise?
  17. Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?
  18. What would be my average salary through campus placement if I have done Mechanical Engineering from SRM University? -- [New]
14th July 2011, 08:49 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is M.Sc. IT good in SRM university? What is the placement record of SRM university for M.Sc. IT?

Dear friend,
SRM university is the private university and these university is best for B-Tech degree students as suggested by one of friend studying their.
But M.Sc course in SRM is good for academics purpose but regarding the details of placement is not to good for M.Sc students as told by ny friend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?