7th June 2010, 02:53 PM
krish27rhtdm

How good is ICRI institute for pursuing BSc Life Sciences? Is there any scope?

i am a third year BSc life science student from mumbai.i came across this course in ICRI( institute of clinical research),so how is it?the fee structur is high and it is a relatively new institute.is it safe to pursue it? is there ample scope? pls answer.thank u

10th June 2011, 11:35 PM
sravankotamarthi

Default Re: How good is ICRI institute for pursuing BSc Life Sciences? Is there any scope?

Hi,
Greetings,
Congratulations for completing B.Sc life sciences in one of the good institutes in India.

B.sc (life science) have a bright future inn itself the scope of life science is in pharmaceutical company, plant research, diesel control, drugs company, research laboratory of animals(disease) professional career in medical company, animal hospitals, green revolutions, career in biological and human science.

Its better for you to take M.Sc (BT) is a good option after Life Science , You will have better job opportunity and Amity will give you good exposure !

Where as with M.Sc (GEO) you might further need to go for specialization to be employable like GIS , Disaster Management etc.
Take a right decision and all the best.
23rd June 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good is ICRI institute for pursuing BSc Life Sciences? Is there any scope?

i have taken admission at b.sc life science at delhi university ?how is the course and what is its scope in futture?
20th September 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

what jobs can i get after bsc biotech?what will be salary packages?is experience more important or higher studies more necessary in this field?
30th October 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bachelor of physiotherapy course am i eligible for pursuing clinical research?if yes what would be the scope and which institute would be better?
6th March 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I like to join for the Bsc life science course. I am 21 yrs old. Pl. covey the scope of this course and job oppertunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?