16th June 2012, 01:56 PM
puja oraon

How good is the panipat college? Placements and its rank in north region?

howzz the apiit panipat college????
what about placment nd its rank in north region??????

Related Questions:
  1. List of top institutions for doing CS in Panipat vicinity? What's the future prospective for the same?
  2. Which are the best colleges in North and West region to join Interior Designing?
  3. Is APIIT Panipat a good college? What are the demerits
  4. Best engineering colleges in which I can get for B.Tech CSE? Is NC college of engineering in Panipat a good college?
  5. Best engineering colleges for me after scoring 7579 rank in EAMCET? I am in AU region
  6. What is the eligibility to study PG 1 year course in national power training institute? How to apply for the exam?
  7. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  8. In which government college can I get after scoring 16001 state rank in AP region and 10350 as GE rank?
  9. Can I get a good college to do M.Tech in EEE stream in AU region after scoring 11000 rank in GATE? List of colleges colleges offering stipend?
  10. Rank required in WBJEE to get a good Pharmacy College other than Jadavpur?
  11. Is Alagapa college good for placements? How much is its rank in Tamilnadu?
  12. Can I get a good college after scoring 62% in 12th exam from CBSE with PCm
  13. How can I get a government college? I've secured AIEEE AIR 225281 and Category (SC) rank 12249
  14. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 536 rank and 30 in SC?
  15. Is there any seats available in history subject in North Bengal region?
  16. Which are the exam centres of SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do M.Pharm in OU region? I have scored 708 rank in PGCET -- [New]
  18. Will I be able to get a good north campus college for B.Com or B.A Economics at this rank?
4th October 2018, 02:02 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: How good is the panipat college? Placements and its rank in north region?

Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology (PIET) is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Kurukshetra University.

Placement[/COLOR]
Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology (PIET) is one of the leading institute for placement in north region. It always stands within top 10 rank in placement rank in north region. PIET was awarded for best placement in the region for 2013, 2014 & 2015. PIET has good placement records especially in CSE and IT sectors. All the three wings of defence also recruit students from PIET campus.

Recruiting Companies
- Amazon
- TCS
- Wipro
- Sasken
- HCL
- CSC

PIET Offering Courses

B.Tech & B.Tech (Lateral) Courses
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering

MBA Courses
- Finance
- Marketing
- Human Resource
- Information Technology

BBA

B.Tech
- This course is offered based on entrance exam JEE Main.
- Tuition Fees : Rs.96,800 per year

B.Tech (Lateral)
- This course is offered lateral entry into 2nd year of B.Tech for diploma holders based on entrance exam LEET.
- Tuition Fees : Rs.96,800 per year

BBA
- This course is offered based on merit secured in qualifying exam.
- Tuition Fees : Rs.58,300 per year

MBA
- This course is offered based on entrance exam CAT or MAT or CMAT.
- Tuition Fees : Rs.75,000 per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?