16th June 2013, 03:09 PM
mania 21

How can I get admission in good Aeronautical engineering college after completing 12th with 82%

sir i have completed 12 cbse board with 82%
i only got 52 marks im jeemain
i want admn in good aeronautical engg college
please suggest me
if i not able to get admn
i will be doing bsc physics
would it be feasible to prepare for jee2014 along with bsc
please help

Related Questions:
  1. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  2. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  4. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  5. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements?
  8. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  9. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55%-60% in 12th?
  10. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  11. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th?
  14. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  15. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  16. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Mumbai or Chennai? Entrance exams to be answered?
  18. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
6th May 2016, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in good Aeronautical engineering college after completing 12th with 82%

how can i get admission in good aeronautical engineering college after passing b.sc with math and physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?