8th December 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Astronaut? What are the courses after completion of 12th class

How to become an astronot and what are the courses after completion of 12th class

26th March 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Astronaut? What are the courses after completion of 12th class

Does aeronautical engineering has good scope and good placements currently?
30th April 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Astronaut? What are the courses after completion of 12th class

what courses are to be pursued for becoming an astronaut
13th May 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i become an astronaut? what are the courses after completion of 12th class
3rd October 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Whether a BCA graduate with science stream in PU can become an astronaut?
12th April 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am now in 12 std pls tell me after completing 12 std which stream ihave to go to become an astronaut
19th May 2015, 05:28 PM
savneybillford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to become an astronot and what are the courses after completion of 12th class
The definition of what exactly an astronaut is, is this. An astronaut is a pilot of space crafts. In Russia they are called cosmonauts.

There are two ways to be an astronaut. Scientists at space research centres select airforce pilots to drive their space crafts most of the time. This is done cause one needs to have precision calculations of flight and ability to withstand G forces of high magnitudes. This is no easy task. So one way to be an astronaut is to join the Air Force. Hope you are in the science stream with physics and maths. If so then after completing your 12th apply and write NDA & NA exam. Or join BSc with physics or maths and then after completing graduation write CDS,AFCAT to join air force.

The second way is to join BSc in physics. After completing your graduation do you MSc in Astro physics or in physics itself. Join reputed space institutions like NASA or ISRO.
18th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How can a student become a astronaut what coureses he will do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?