29th December 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

List of companies where I can do internship for 45 to 50 days while doing 2nd year college in Amravati?

I am 2nd yr student studying in government engineering college amravati. sir, i am too much eager for doing internship for 45 to 50 days. please, give me information about internships in amravati or nagpur. Can someone please guide me with the information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  3. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  4. Internship for 45 days in BHEL, BMW and Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  6. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  7. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  8. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  9. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
  11. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year
  12. List of the companies for internship? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  13. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  14. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  16. Internship for 2nd year mechanical student in Tamil Nadu branch of Mahindra for 7 days?
  17. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  18. List of IT companies which offer 15 days Internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?
29th December 2015, 02:28 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: List of companies where I can do internship for 45 to 50 days while doing 2nd year college in Amravati?

For your kind information you are not eligible for the internship in any of the companies as of now based on your current degree status.

To be eligible to be enrolled in any of the internship program, candidate must be either be in Pre-Final or Final year of the degree program. SO, you need to wait for another more 1 year.
29th December 2015, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies where I can do internship for 45 to 50 days while doing 2nd year college in Amravati?

List of the companies for iinternship in Nagpur:-

Unisoft Technologies IT Training and Certification
Ph. No: 07126606355
Address: 2nd Floor, Pranananda Building, Above Mega Mart, Next to Anand Bhandar, West High Court Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra

Millennium Info.Tech
Ph. No: 9975029260
Address: 374 Nagarjun Colony, Jaripatka Ring Road, Behind Krushi Nagar, Nagpur-440014

IKSC Knowledge Bridge Pvt. Ltd
Ph. No: 09028015464
Address: Padmapani, 1st Floor, Plot No. 22, Near MIT College Back Gate, Off Paud Road, MIT College Road, Yashashree Society, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra-411038

Atlanta Computer Institute
Ph. No: 9595321479, 9028157794
Address: 2nd Floor, Shivaji Complex, Near Coffee House and Bank of Baroda, Opposite Titan Eye Showroom, West High Court Road, Dharampeth, Nagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?