27th February 2016, 07:40 AM
sayali baban rathod

With just 55% in HSC board exam can I get into government college of engineering in Amravati?

Can i go for gov. College of engineering in Amravati if i got 55% In hsc board exam? What condition for VJ cast to get admission in gov. College of engineering in amravati?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get entry in Mechanical Engineering Trade in D.Y.Patil College of Engineering Amravati after scoring 62% in HSC exam and 57 marks in MHT CET exam?
  2. How to get admission in a good college in Amravati after scoring 97 in AIEEE and 46% in HSC?
  3. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission?
  4. What's the expected cut-off score for government engineering colleges in Amravati?
  5. Admission in MBBS in government medical college Nagpur after scoring 42% in 12th HSC exam and 115 in PCB group? Any chance to get into Amravati? I belong to SC caste
  6. Cutoff marks in engineering government college in Amravati?
  7. When is the government engineering college,Amravati organizing the GATE exam?
  8. Can i get Government College with low marks in JEE MAIN?
  9. List of companies where I can do internship for 45 to 50 days while doing 2nd year college in Amravati?
  10. Could I change my college from COEP to Amravati government college of engineering
  11. Which college will I get in Amravati University after scoring 61% in HSc, 74 marks in PET, 50 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET
  13. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET?
  14. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  15. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam?
  16. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  17. How to get admission in government Amravati College in Maharastra?
  18. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad? -- [Most Discussed]
27th February 2016, 06:48 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: With just 55% in HSC board exam can I get into government college of engineering in Amravati?

You have scored 55% in HSC. It's low score and hence you will not get admission in government engineering college in amravati. You can apply for other private institutes in amravati.

Admission Procedure
- Pay the registration fee & Get admission broucher.
- Visit the site : www.nagpuruniversity.org
- Follow the direction of admission procedure given in broucher.
- Choose the institutes with branch as per your priority.
- During online counselling , Seat will be alloted to you on the basis of your priority & available seats.
- If you want to get admission , then you can deposit the fee at alloted college & confirm your admission.

Best Engineering Colleges In Amravati
- Government Engineering College
- P.R.Patil College of Engineering
- G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering & Management
- HVP Mandals College of Engineering
- Shree Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandals College of Engineering
- VYW Societys College of Engineering
- Vidharbha Youth Welfare Societys College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?