17th June 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG in Automobile after completing 12th from Gujarat State Board?

I have completed my 12th fro, gujarat state board and i am confused in choosing frm. Mechanical and automobile....
I would like to do my PG in automobile so i should go for MEchanical or Automobile for my UG program??
Pls. Give ur opinion.....
(Harsh)

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  2. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  6. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  8. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  9. Should I take admission in 11th GSEB Board to study in any Medical college of Gujarat after completing 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  10. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for H.S. education?
  11. Which exam will come after completing 11th and 12th? Is CEET there in Gujarat?
  12. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  13. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  14. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  15. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  16. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  17. Which board should I choose presently studying in Gujarat state board?
  18. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2016, 06:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PG in Automobile after completing 12th from Gujarat State Board?

After completion of your 12th standard from Gujarat State Board, if you are interested to make your career in Automobile field then, I suggest you to choose Automobile Engineering for pursuing your Bachelor's degree course.

You can also choose Mechanical Engineering in UG and do PG in Automobile Engineering, however, you have already decided to do PG in Automobile Engineering then, it is best to do UG in Automobile Engineering.

After completion of your UG in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering course, you can apply for admission to PG in Automobile Engineering course. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by the respective authority to get admission in PG Automobile Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?