4th May 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join ACME classes in Bansal Institute in Kota? Sample question papers of the entrance test?

Sir,

I want to appear Acme classes from Bansal classes pvt. Ltd Kota. for which I want sample paper.

8th June 2011, 02:41 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: How to join ACME classes in Bansal Institute in Kota? Sample question papers of the entrance test?

ACME classes are meant for those who have passes class X and wish to enroll for a 2 year coaching programme for IIT JEE from Bansal Classes.
Sample paper is not available but the test is of three hour duration with syllabus compared to CBSE class X.
16th June 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ACME classes in Bansal Institute in Kota? Sample question papers of the entrance test?

My name is devender.recently I passed 12th class with 79.6% marks and now i want to get admission in bansal institute for preperation for iitjee. Please tell me How i get admission in this institute. Phone no. 08894067824
8th October 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

my name is Ashutosh pattnayak. i am studying in 12th class. And i want to take admission in Bansal institute for preparation for IIT-JEE. How can i get admission in your institute and what is the date of entrance exam? i will be very much thankful to you. ph no-8763181368...
21st December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i'm sachin bhat and appearing for cl x in mar 2012.i wish to join bansal institute for cl xi and xii as a regular studentat kota for IIT JEE.May i know following please:-
(i) Fee structure forcl xi and xii, (ii) Schooling for Cl xi and xii, (iii) Examination centres for entrance tests
21st December 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i'm p l bhat from gujrat and i want to admit my son in bansal inst for cl xi and xii for prep of IIT JEE. May i know following:
(i) approx expenditure for 2 yr regular pgme, (ii) xi and xii cl cbse schooling eng med, (iii) annual fee structure and (iv) how can i get my son admitted in your institute after his 10th in mar 2012. my phone no is 8460962658
27th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

When will be the entrance test of bansal,lots
27th March 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i'm Sanjay Gupta from Moradabad (U.P) and i want to admit my son in bansal inst for cl ix for prep of IIT JEE. May i know following:
(i) approx expenditure for 1 yr (ii) annual fee structure and how can i get my son admitted in your institute after his 8th in april 2012. my phone no is 09548573888 &mail id- [email protected]
27th March 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

im sanjay gupta from moradabad and i want to admit my son in bansal inst for cl ix for prep of IIT JEE. May i know following:
(i) approx expenditure for 4 yr regular pgme, (ii) annual fee structure and how can i get my son admitted in your institute after his 8th in april 2012. my phone no is o9548573888
11th April 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance test for bansal classes iit jee
13th April 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

When will be exam conducted for 11 class batches.8107261737 this is my number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?