22nd January 2018, 10:48 PM
Pathi prathyusha

How to join Aeronautical Engineering after SSC and which college to go for?

My cousin is interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering, I have no idea about it, now he is about to write his SSC exam, will you please advice me some ways he has to follow to get settle in Aeronautical Engineering. Please, tell how to join Aeronautical Engineering after SSC and other details like good colleges and their fees and what is the job prospectus after completing it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  2. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  10. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
  11. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  12. Aeronautical Engineering after SSC?
  13. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  14. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  15. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  16. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for aeronautical?
  18. How to join Aeronautical engineering in Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore?
26th January 2018, 03:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after SSC and which college to go for?

To join Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of SSC, you have to pursue Higher Secondary course with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board. After completion of your 12th standard PCM stream, you have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, KCET, EAMCET, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in a particular college for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course. The fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course varies from college to college. After completion of Aeronautics Engineering course with good subject knowledge, you can find many job opportunities as a Aeronautical Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?