1st March 2013, 09:19 PM
arunachalam.rm

What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th

what r the eligibilities for joining aeronautical engineering? i'm doing my +12 . is good cut off alone enough? or i should appear for any competitive exams?give me some college names that i can join in TN.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Aeronautical engineering? What's the eligibility criteria? I've completed 12th std
  2. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC -- [New]
  3. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
  6. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria to join IAF after completion B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  8. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  10. How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  11. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to make my career in Indian Navy?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering course? I am studying 12th
  15. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  16. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  17. What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering in Pakistan? What is the eligibility criteria for Aeronautical?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
22nd April 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th

Is there any entrance exam for doing Aeronautical Engineering or directly can join in Aeronautical Engineering?
30th March 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th

Is there any entrance exam for doing Aeronautical Engineering or directly can join in Aeronautical Engineering?
30th March 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

dpes your college offer aerospace engineering?if so what is the fees structure and eligibility criteriafor it?
26th April 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12th recently with 75% Iam interested to study aeronautical engineering can say how to join and eligibility criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?