9th May 2013, 03:21 PM
Pradeepsudha

How can I be eligible to apply for TNEA? I was born in Tamilnadu

Sir, I was born in TamilNadu but my son was born and schooled in Kerala. Is he eligible to apply for TNEA?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in TNEA for HS student in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Other state candidate can apply appear in TNEA entrance exam?
  3. Best possible colleges in Tamil Nadu for 195.75 scorer in TNEA?
  4. How many seats are allotted for B.Arch in Tamil Nadu through Tnea?
  5. Details on how to apply for TNEA?
  6. Way to get admission in deemed universities of Tamil Nadu having 93 score in NATA? Is there any other counselling besides TNEA? -- [New]
  7. Can I write KCET/NATA exam if my parents are born and have studied in Karnataka until 12thPUC) in Tamilnadu
  8. In which college I will get admission if secured 292.5 cutoff marks in TNEA(B.Arch)?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for being considered as Tamilnadu student? I've completed my 12th std from Andaman and Nikobar Island? Will it be treated as TN Local student for TNEA exam?
  10. From which bank the demand draft should be taken for Anna University Counseling form?
  11. When the application of TNPCEE will be issued? Coaching centre in Chennai for TNPCEE and TNEA?
  12. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  13. Eligibility to appear in TNEA after completing 12th standard?
  14. Cutoff required to get placed in top colleges of Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility to apply for TN Engineering Colleges?
  16. Where to get TNEA application form for counselling of PSG College of Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force X Grade?
  18. What colleges can I get through counseling in TNEA after scoring 173 cutoff?
29th April 2014, 01:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I be eligible to apply for TNEA? I was born in Tamilnadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pradeepsudha View Post
Sir, I was born in TamilNadu but my son was born and schooled in Kerala. Is he eligible to apply for TNEA?
Yes you're son eligible for TNEA Entrance examination. He must enclose domicile certificate. TNEA stands for (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission). This entrance examination conducted for the purpose of getting admission for engineering courses in colleges coming under Anna University.The Applicant who aspiring to apply for TNEA Examination then the applicant should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university.The Applicant who are belong from reserved category then the relaxation will be applicable. The Applicant may buy the examination application from designated center or Post Office. The Cost of Application form Rs. 500 for General Category candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ST candidates.
1st July 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 12th cbse in andaman and nicobar islands and i was born there. can i apply for anna university medical counselling?
27th May 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in Tamil Nadu and my daughter from chilidhood studied in Telengana state, can i apply for my daughter in Medical stream at Tamil nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?