15th April 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Com after passing biomaths?

I'am a biomaths student, I want to become a CA so I want to join B.com first, is it possible for me or not?

11th May 2014, 10:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join B.Com after passing biomaths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'am a biomaths student, I want to become a CA so I want to join B.com first, is it possible for me or not?
Yes you can join B.Com course after completing 12th standard in science stream. But, the first preference will be given for commerce stream candidates. You can get admission for B.Com course based on you're 12th standard score. If you score more then 60% percentage of marks then definitely you may get admission for B.Com course. As a science stream student It's difficult for you to study B.Com course. So, you need to study basics of Commence semester in order to get good marks in all semester. Strong knowledge in commerce stream will let you score good marks in B.Com course.
12th May 2014, 08:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes Off course you're eligible to apply for B.com course. Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for B.com course. So, there is no issue with your educational qualification.

B.Com stands for (Bachelor of Commerce). It's an Bachelor degree course. The duration of the course is for three years with six semester.

To apply for this B.com course then the candidate should be passed in 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized university and the candidate age should not more than 24 years.

The candidate can get direct admission without entrance examination based on the 12th standard score.

And Nice to see that you're aspiring to become a CA in Future. After completing B.com course with 55% percentage of marks you may directlY apply for CA Intermediate course without apply for Foundation course. Graduation candidates are eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

You're eligible for B.com course after completing 12th standard.
15th January 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have studied bio-maths in 2 I want to study b.com i dont want to waste the 3 months leave after the board exam so i want to go class about commerce which is the best institute in dindugal region
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?