How can i join for llb I HAVE PASSED BCOM WITH 43% MARK

26th July 2014, 11:08 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join LLB after passing B.Com with 43% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANY JOSEPH View Post
How can i join for llb I HAVE PASSED BCOM WITH 43% MARK
There is no issue with your educational qualification but you marks are little short to apply for LLB course. Most of the reputed LLB colleges required minimum 50% marks in graduation course. Since, you have scored only 43% marks it's hard to get admission for LLB course in reputed university. Some university may also give admission for LLB course, who have scored low marks in a bachelor degree course under management quota. You need to visit the concerned university directly to get more details regarding the LLB admission process.

LLB i.e:- Bachelor of Law

Eligibility Criteria:-

-You must be a graduate in any discipline from an accredited university or college.
-You might be required to appear for an entrance test (CLAT ie:- Common Law Admission Test)
-Minimum 50% marks required in graduation course
-5% Relaxation will be given for reserved category students.

LLB Colleges in India:-

-Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
-DES Law College, Pune
-WB National Univ of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
-Symbiosis Society's Law college, Pune
-ILS Law College, Pune
-National Law School of India Univ
-Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies, Bangalore
-School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
-Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law Univ., Chennai
-Army Institute of Law
27th July 2014, 10:19 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Across India, there are colleges like Government Law College (Mumbai), ILS Law College and Balaji Law College that provide admission for the three years course purely on basis of merit. Both five years integrated B.A LLB degree and three years degree hold similar value placement wise. For the five years integrated course, aspirants have to appear for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam on completion of class 12. For the three years course, a graduation degree with minimum 45 per cent marks is must. You take the call and carve your niche in the legal arena.

You can apply for colleges below for LLB without having to appear for entrance exam.

1. Government Law College (Mumbai)

In this college admission is given purely on merit. The candidate has to go through interview before admission. There is a cut off list for admission which varies every year.

2. Balaji Law College (Pune)

For admission 45 percent marks are required in graduation course. Admission is given on merit.

3. ILS Law College (Pune)

ILS Law College offer both BA LLB and LLB course. For three years course general category candidate need 45 percent while SC/ST need 40 percent
27th October 2021, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

43% h b.com. me mujhe llb krni h and my age is 48 years
30th October 2021, 02:24 PM
niku2212

Yes you can join LLB after secure 45% marks.

But you will not get any reputed colleges or universities because most universities demand minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university. Whereas there is many private colleges which give you admission based on your marks.

LLB eligibility:-
[*]LLB is a 3 year program [*]Candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.[*]Some popular colleges offer admission on based of entrance test(CLAT)

Some LAW colleges in India:-
[*]The Central Law College[*]Salem, Tamil Nadu
[*]JMI New Delhi - Jamia Millia Islamia[*]New Delhi, Delhi
[*]MNLU Mumbai - Maharashtra National Law University[*]Mumbai, Maharashtra
[*]NLU Delhi - National Law University[*]New Delhi, Delhi
[*]IIT Kharagpur LAW - Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law Indian Institute of Technology[*]Kharagpur, West Bengal
[*]TNDALU Chennai - The Tamilnadu Dr Ambedkar Law University[*]Chennai, Tamil Nadu
[*]Faculty of Law University of Allahabad[*]Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
[*]Government Law College[*]Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
[*]GLC Mumbai - Government Law College[*]Mumbai, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?