13th January 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the career scope for Bachelor in Fashion Technology students? What is the highest salary package offered for this course?

Respected Sir, I am interested in pursuing Bachelor in Fashion Technology from NIFT but on internet I found the salary package of this course very less so I want to know what is the career scope for Bachelor in Fashion Technology students? What is the highest salary package offered for this course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to do from NIFT?
  2. Which has more scope between bachelor in designing or bachelor of fashion technology?
  3. What is the highest package offered by VIT Vellore campus?
  4. What is the highest package offered to an IITian till now?
  5. What to do to earn a good salary after class 12th with PCM stream?
  6. Is it better to do Civil engineering in Lovely Professional University?
  7. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  8. What is the highest package offered in CV Raman College of Engineering and Silicon Institute of Technology?
  9. Is there any scope for government job in BSc(Hons) Geology course? How much is the salary package?
  10. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  11. Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  13. What are the jobs offered after completing Degree course in Zoology? What is the highest salary offered? -- [New]
  14. What is the career scope for Genetics Engineering? What is the salary offered as compared to its fee?
  15. What should I choose to do for graduation after completion of 12th in science stream?
  16. How much is the salary being offered to IT candidates? Benefits in this career?
  17. What is the salary package offered in MNCs for ICWA freshers?
  18. Salary package of MSc Tech with Geophysics in BHU? In which university is the salary package the highest in MSc Tech with Geophysics?
14th January 2017, 10:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career scope for Bachelor in Fashion Technology students? What is the highest salary package offered for this course?

After completion of Bachelor in Fashion Technology course you can apply for jobs in the following employment area are given below.
  1. Fashion Media
  2. Garment Store Chains
  3. Jewellery Houses
  4. Leather Companies
  5. Export Houses
  6. Garment Manufacturing Unit

BEST JOBS TYPE
  1. Textile Designer
  2. Retail Fashion Consultant
  3. Management Trainee
  4. Garment Sample Coordinator
  5. Knitwear Designer
  6. Merchandiser

SALARY: Average salary of Rs 351,031 per year.
15th January 2017, 12:10 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the career scope for Bachelor in Fashion Technology students? What is the highest salary package offered for this course?

You can opt Career after Bachelor in Fashion technology in
>> Textile mills
>> Export house
>> Manufacturing and processing companies.
>> Handloom co-operatives and buying agencies.
>> Design studio and consultancy

** Salary at begin will be low , but with experience it will increase.
** Salary also depend on the size of organization.
** Initial salary may range from 12000 to 15000 which will increase with experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?