30th April 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I join computer science or engineering graphics? I want to join IIT

i am in 11th and am very confused between computer science and enginering graphics
i want to join iit and want best results in 12th..so which is more scoring subject..eg or cs..plzz help..

27th June 2012, 07:03 PM
aatif1

Default Re: Should I join computer science or engineering graphics? I want to join IIT

If you want to join IIT then neither of the streams could be accessed without giving IITJEE(IIT-Join Entrance Examination). If you crack IITJEE only then you will be able to get admission in IIT. And then your rank will decide which stream and which IIT you could get.

As a matter of fact there is no IIT for engineering graphics. But plenty of IITs have computer science and engineering.

i repeat, IITJEE is the sole gateway if you want to join IIT.

IITJEE 2012 is over so you can try your luck in IITJEE 2013.
The application forms will come out by November, 2012. The test will be held on the first week of April.

However if you are interested in engineering graphics then you should opt for Pivot Animation (The Institute of Animation Engineering) , Chennai.

Technically speaking and resource wise computer science and engineering is far more better than engineering graphics.

best of luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?