6th May 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream?

I am studying computer science group in 12th i can able to study CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Commerce stream?
  2. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  3. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  4. How to join Indian Army being a candidate having scored 58% in 12th class and pursuing BE in Information Science?
  5. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  6. How to join in Navy being a candidate of pursuing 12th in Arts but having interest in Science stream?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy being a candidate having passed 12th class in Science stream with 56% in Physics and Mathematics and with an age of 17 years?
  8. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  9. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  11. Can I join Army being a candidate pursuing 11th Class in Science stream and with an age of 17 years?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forestry or Agriculture being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Earth Science? What should I do to join these courses?
  14. Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard
  15. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Optometry) if pursuing 12th Science with Computer Science and without Biology?
  16. Can I do BCA or BBA after doing computer science?
  17. Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?
  18. Qualification for ICWA direct admission?
8th May 2012, 06:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying computer science group in 12th i can able to study CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY?
For Chartered Accountancy course, there is no requirement for any specific combination of subjects or the stream of education in the higher secondary level. In fact, students willing to pursue the course may register for the entrance test even after qualifying secondary level of examination.

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India conducts entrance test known as Common Proficiency Test and is held in the month of June and December every year and registration for the same is open throughout the year.

The Common Proficiency Test is designed to check students aptitude for accounting and related fields.
The test is based on the following subjects:

Fundamentals of Accounting
Mercantile Law
Quantitative Aptitude
General Economics

So, having qualified higher secondary examination in computer science stream, you can definitely register for Common Proficiency Test and if you qualify the test, you will be able to move on with the Chartered Accountancy course.
In order to register for the test, you must contact your nearest regional council of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
2nd February 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream?

JOIN IPEC ACADEMY IN DELHI ,WWWipecacademy.in
2nd February 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream? AND PROCEDURE FOR THE SAME. WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?