16th May 2012, 05:57 PM
Anees Fatima

How to join Badruka College after completing 12th with 78%?

Respected sir,
i an Anees Fatima i have completed my intermediate mec with 78 % and want to join Badruka collage plz suggest me what course should i take in degree b.com comp b.com hons

1st June 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Badruka College after completing 12th with 78%?

how to get admision in bhadruka colege?
25th March 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in doing b.com with chartered accountancy. I am student of 12th ISC with commerce stream. pls. let me know the procedure like application date submission of application and fee structure
25th March 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

which course is taken by an mpc student .with percentage of 78 .
1st May 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in doing b.com with chartered accountancy. I am student of 12th ISC with commerce stream. pls. let me know the procedure like application date submission of application and fee structure
4th July 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate bi.pc and got 82 % marks ,is there any chances for me to get an admission in badruka college for b.sc or else please suggest me some good colleges in hyderabad.
23rd March 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i want get a addmission in badruka for bcom generals... i have a 70% in 12 class
9th April 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I havee completed my inter I want admission in badrukaa college how 2 join is their any entrance exam for b.com
16th May 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

There will be entrance on month of june.you can apply in the month of may
30th May 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed 12th mec with 76 percentage but failed in maths due to some circumstances and reasons im sure i will clear it with increasing my percentage so can i get admission in badruka college of commerce and arts?plz help me out its my dream to study in that college
24th April 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm daughter of s.venkat ramana studied my inter in badruka junior college for girls MEC group. I passed my inter with 81.5%. I want to do b com computers in badruka college. Can i know when admissions will be opened.
26th April 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm daughter of u vinod kumar i complted my inter in narayana junior collage for girls mpc group in ECIL branch now i have shifting to kachiguda .i passed my inter with 70% i want to do Bse electrons join in badruka degree collage I had N.N.C certificate also i have a dream to study in badruka degree collage
1st May 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm shapuram madhuri daughter of s.mohan reddy. I completed 12th with 82% in Royal junior college mec group mahidipatnam branch. I want to join BBA in Badruka college.when admission will be opened?
24th June 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir l'm Krishna Naik completed my 2with 90% .l'm late to take admission because of leg pain(phc),but l need to join in it for best education in b.com(com). So,my humble request you to please give me admission in badruka
9th March 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate from badruca college what percentage should be there to ger admission in degree college of badruca
9th March 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate from badruca college what percentage should be there to join badruca degree college
25th April 2019, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have to join in BBA my merit in 12th is 88.5% should I have to apply through online or though I have to clear the Entrance test conducted by the college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?