6th June 2013, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

How to join commerce college after completing 12th

my name is hardik parmar. i have completed 12th. so i want to join commerce college.i want to pass gpsc exam. but i do't know about this exam. so please give me infoumation this exam.

18th March 2015, 03:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join commerce college after completing 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is hardik parmar. i have completed 12th. so i want to join commerce college.i want to pass gpsc exam. but i do't know about this exam. so please give me infoumation this exam.
I think you are not clear with your question because you have asked two individual questions. But It's Fine, will guide you step by step.

Now, getting to your first question related to admission in commerce college. To get admission in commerce after Intermediate (12th) you need to score good marks in your Intermediate examination. The admission is based on writing test. If you want to take admission in top commerce colleges then you have to crack the entrance test conducted by various top colleges.

Perhaps, you will also get direct admission in some colleges. The admission varies from colleges to colleges.

Admission criteria in Commerce colleges are:

1. Some colleges conduct its own entrance examination and on the basis of merit they select candidates.

2. Some colleges prepare merit on the basis of 12th marks and select candidates accordingly.

3. Many colleges provide direct admission.

Now, the decision is yours, If you want to take admission in top famous commerce colleges then you will have to clear the written test as well as score more than 90% marks in your intermediate examination. That's because, Top commerce colleges select candidates who score more than, 90% marks in their Intermediate examination.

To get admission at B.com after intermediate you have to score good marks as well as clear entrance test. Better to contact the college for more details.

About GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) Exam:

You want to know more about GPSC Examination because you are interested to crack this exam.

Well, as mentioned above, GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission and this is one of the famous competitive examinations for the following posts mentioned below,

1. Executive Engineer Electrical
2. Deputy Mamlatdar (Revenue Department),
3. Agriculture Officer
4. Deputy Section Officer (Secretariat),
5.Legislature (Secretariat)
6. (Secretariat) and various others.

To apply for this exam, minimum graduation is required. It means a graduation degree in any stream are acceptable to appear for GPSC examination.

Age should be 21 - 28 years to apply for this exam.

After graduation, you can apply for this exam, the selection in this examination is based on,

>> Preliminary examination (Objective basis) with two papers of 150 marks and 200 marks.
>> Main examination - 1000 Marks
>> Personality Test/ Interview: 100 Marks

If your aim is to crack GPSC Examination, then please complete your graduation first and simultaneously prepare for this exam. To get more details about this exam, please visit the official website.

GPSC Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?