9th March 2013, 01:38 PM
sciensil

How to join CA after completing MBA finance in madras university? What

Dear sir/madam,

i am completed mba finance in madras university distance education
how i want to join ca so, kindly help me to join and procedure to for the studies.

Thanking you,

v.sandhya

21st July 2013, 12:57 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CA after completing MBA finance in madras university? What

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciensil View Post
Dear sir/madam,

i am completed mba finance in madras university distance education
how i want to join ca so, kindly help me to join and procedure to for the studies.

Thanking you,

v.sandhya
CA course is done in three stages:
>> CPT
>> IPCC
>> FINAL

If you have completed your Graduation and fulfill the below condiutions than you can get direct admission in the IPCC Stage

>> Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

A candidates can get exemption from giving the CPT exams if he/she has studied atleast 3 papers from the below list of papers.
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting

>> For Non Commerce Graduates, if they have scored more than 60% marks in Graduation, they get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams and get direct admission in the IPCC stage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?