29th June 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How to join CA after passing 12th standard?

how to join ca after 12th std?...Please tell me how cna i join the same

13th May 2014, 12:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CA after passing 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you're definitely eligible to apply for CA course after completing 12th standard. After Completing 12th standard you have to apply for CPT (Common Proficiency Test ) Entrance Examination which is conducted by "The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India" twice a year.

12th Standard in any discipline is the Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for CPT Entrance Examination. So, After Completing 12th Standard you're eligible for CA course.

The Applicant need qualified in CPT Entrance Examination with 50% percentage of marks. After qualifying the test, you will be eligible to apply for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) which is next level in CA course.

The registration for the Common Proficiency Test is open throughout the year and the test will be held during the month of June and December every year.

The Important Notification regarding the Examination released in official website of ICAI.
13th May 2014, 12:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CA after passing 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Nice to see that you're Interested to apply for CA course after completing 12th Standard. Being a 12th standard student you're eligible to apply for CPT Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.

To apply for CPT Entrance Examination then the applicant should be successfully completed 12th Standard or equivalent Course are eligible to apply CPT Entrance Examination. The Candidate who waiting for 12th Board Examination may also eligible to apply for CPT Entrance Examination.

CPT Entrance Examination Initial Stage in CA course . So, after Completing 12th Standard you need to Apply for CPT Entrance Examination in order to do CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?