7th September 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How to join CBI after completing B.Tech ECE and MSc computer security and forensic science from UK?

My son completd B.Tech ECE in India.After that he completed his M.Sc Computer security and forensic science in Luton University U.K.He wanted to join in CBI In India.can you please help how to proceed?

8th December 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join CBI after completing B.Tech ECE and MSc computer security and forensic science from UK?

can i join CBI after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering ? What is the procedure to join CBI ?
16th May 2020, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join CBI after completing B.Tech ECE and MSc computer security and forensic science from UK?

I am completed my btech graduation in ece department
Now I wanted to join in forensic department
Can i eligible
What is procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?