9th December 2010, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to complete graduation for answering Maharashtra MBA CET exam? Is it essential to join coaching classes to crack the exam?

I am in final year of B.tech.Can i give the maharashtra mba cet exam or it is essential to complete the graduation.Please tell me soon also is it essential to join coaching classes
to clear the exam.I am totally confused please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for BPSC exam? Best coaching institutes for the preparation of BPSC in India? -- [New]
  2. How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?
  3. Is it essential to join coaching for IAS entrance exam preparations? Is it possible to prepare by self study and join coaching just to give evaluation tests?
  4. Is Chandigarh an exam center for Maharashtra MBA CET?
  5. How to crack IPS examination without coaching?
  6. Is Coaching essential to crack CSAT? Which are the coaching centers in Bangalore?
  7. When will the admission open for MBA CET coaching classes in Nagpur?
  8. What can I do after BSc IT?
  9. When to get the application forms to join MBA? Does this necessary to take Coaching classes to join MBA?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?
  11. Last date of joining coaching classes of IIT? List of best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Maharashtra?
  12. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to crack GATE exam without coaching classes? Best books for all the subjects of EE with their authors name?
  14. What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  15. Maharashtra Mba CET details? Syllabus of CET exam? Top MBA colleges? Cutoffs? Work experience?
  16. Which B School I can select which would help me to study the course plus prepare for IES exam?
  17. Will I be eligible to sit on CET Maharashtra for admission in MBA after completing B.Sc in CSE with 47% marks?
  18. When should I go for PMT preparation after 10th or after 12th?
10th December 2010, 12:32 AM
ForumModerator
Forum Staff

Default Re: Is it necessary to complete graduation for answering Maharashtra MBA CET exam? Is it essential to join coaching classes to crack the exam?

Sorry to say but Yes its compulsory to complete the graduation first as according to the eligibility criteria you must have minimum 50% in your final which I guess you havent completed. So first complete your B.Tech and then you may attempt the exam next following year

About the coaching classes :

Well frankly speaking its not necessary to join coaching classes. But if you can join coaching classes then its ofcourse better for you

Some of the advantages which coaching institutes provide are

Study friendly environment which helps you to focus more in studies
Continuous guidance incase of any difficulty
There is no way that you will loose the motivation as you will be motivated whenver possible
The regular tests will help you to track your performance

and what not...

So better go for coaching. I would suggest that atleast otherwise self study also rocks..
Its just that you will have to discipline yourself more as its easy to get your mind diverted.
10th December 2010, 12:43 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Is it necessary to complete graduation for answering Maharashtra MBA CET exam? Is it essential to join coaching classes to crack the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in final year of B.tech.Can i give the maharashtra mba cet exam or it is essential to complete the graduation.Please tell me soon also is it essential to join coaching classes
to clear the exam.I am totally confused please help me.
Dear friend,
I think cochin center is not necessary but you are unable to guide yourself,then join there...
10th December 2010, 12:45 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to complete graduation for answering Maharashtra MBA CET exam? Is it essential to join coaching classes to crack the exam?

Hi friend

1)Yes.you should Complete the Graduate Degree and should have your degree certificate on hand at the time of joining

2)you can study by your self , only if you knew the basic of APTITUDE,otherwise join Coaching class like TIME, IIM will conduct the class join that, for that you should write Entrance Exam

3)To Improve the Basic knowledge go through books like RS AGARVAL or links like www.indiabix.com

Best of luck
10th December 2010, 02:14 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Is it necessary to complete graduation for answering Maharashtra MBA CET exam? Is it essential to join coaching classes to crack the exam?

yes dear for cet you need to complete your graduation first . now you may join coaching for increasing your skills in aptitude and if you think that you may prepare it by your self than just join any test series to analyse yourself coaching is not mandatory for entrance exam.

all the best
10th December 2010, 08:21 PM
pawan1990

it depends you...and your mind..you know better than others what is your capacity...but for getting right guidance u can join coaching classes...

it is necessary to complete graduation for MBA/ CET exams in any university...
2nd April 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I have not taken maths or computer in 12th and want to pursue for CET for MCA exam so can i do CET or i should resort to other alternatives if yes then please suggest me which alternative?I have pursue for final year for BCOM in mumbai?
19th April 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can you suggest me some good coaching classes in mumbai for cracking MAH-CET entrance test
13th May 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

mba cet is necessary or not p/s tell me
20th June 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to have degree certificate for joining bank coaching classes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?