20th August 2010, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it essential to join coaching for IAS entrance exam preparations? Is it possible to prepare by self study and join coaching just to give evaluation tests?

Please suggest if it is very much essential to join coaching for IAS exams' preparation.
Is it possible to prepare by self study and just join classes just to give tests so that one can evaluate the performance?

12th May 2011, 08:52 AM
ajay kumar75

Default Re: Is it essential to join coaching for IAS entrance exam preparations? Is it possible to prepare by self study and join coaching just to give evaluation tests?

No, It is not essential. Many of the student have done so. But you should be honest about time management.
12th May 2011, 05:31 PM
shoebahmed89

Default Re: Is it essential to join coaching for IAS entrance exam preparations? Is it possible to prepare by self study and join coaching just to give evaluation tests?

no it is not ssential to join coaching for IAS entrance if u are good at self study. for test evaluation buy solved papers and do self evaluation
19th May 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

SIR , I AM IN 9 CLASS .I WANT TO DO THE IAS OR PCS.SO WHAT I SHOULD NOW?
6th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best coaching classes in Mumbai for Civil Servcies preparation?
27th July 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

kya bsc computer science ke bad ias ka exam de sakte hai.
24th September 2011, 11:57 AM
krishna kant patel

Smile about the IAS exam

kya comp.sc.engg. student IAS ka exam de sakte hai.if yes ,to kaise.
9th October 2011, 01:43 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

IAS EXAM

For IAS, you will have to score high in civil services main examination. So, better to join coaching rather than preparing on your own.

coaching institute emphasizes on the nature of the preparation to be made, the pattern of setting the questions and how to tackle them, evoking their interest in the various areas of knowledge, and acquiring a picture-like view of the various themes to be studied. There you will be get proper right path.

As far as coaching name is concerned,The best coaching in India for CIVIL SERVICES is Rau Study circle,New delhi. You should go for that coaching only.

TO KNOW ABOUT RAU STUDY CIRCLE,CLICK HERE

with Regards!!!!!!
Gaurav
15th May 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Is it essential to join coaching for IAS entrance exam preparations? Is it possible to prepare by self study and join coaching just to give evaluation tests?

How can i be able to prepare for ias/pcs exam by distant courses...? Can u suggest me the best procedure for preprtn...
6th August 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i am working as a software engineer,suggest me that how to prepare for civil services examination..
1st October 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Best classes in raipur for preparation of cgpsc
27th September 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir its Prem tiwari from mumbai want to join ias so how can do preparation for prelims?and which book i should purchase for that?also want to do by myself withaout coaching?my no friends is doing so.So can i do withaout coaching?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?