31st August 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

How to join a company after doing B.Tech final year EEE?

sir, i am doing B.TECH final year(EEE)..... i have very much zeal to join in the company..... i am going to attend for recruitment for this company.so please send me previous 10 years question papers along with apttitude papers solved to my mail: [email protected] . please sir...

15th January 2013, 03:16 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to join a company after doing B.Tech final year EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am doing B.TECH final year(EEE)..... i have very much zeal to join in the company..... i am going to attend for recruitment for this company.so please send me previous 10 years question papers along with apttitude papers solved to my mail: [email protected] . please sir...

Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can join a company after your BTech.Only if you clear all your backlogs.

You need to have a minimum of 65% or more to attend the interviews for the IT Company's and the Core companies of EEE Stream.

So see that you maintained a aggregate of 65% atleast.You can get your job in the campus itself.If your colleges provides you the campus placements.

But for that you need to have the preparation for clearing the first level rounds like Aptitude.

For clearing those rounds.You can prepare online in the website like IndiaBix.com

It is the website which contains all types of papers and aptitude questions.You can be updated to many topics of the interviews section.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
11th June 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join a company after doing B.Tech final year EEE?

which type of bits asked in entrance test for power plants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?