18th August 2012, 08:59 AM
M.Venkatesh BE

How to get Job in a Core Company being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in EEE stream?

I am BE(EEE) final year student How to get core company job... I am also complet diploma ,please send me detail...

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  2. How to get core company job after passing B.E EEE?
  3. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in EEE in Chennai and Bangalore?
  4. How to get a job in TCS after pursuing B.Tech final year? I am from EEE stream
  5. How to get core Electrical job?
  6. How to get a job in core company in India if I am a final year EEE student
  7. How can I get a job in core company after doing EEE 3rd year
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for core EEE companies? -- [New]
  9. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  10. Which course is a good choice for me to get Job in Core Companies having completed B.Tech in EEE stream?
  11. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  12. which are the companies offering internship? I am doing final year EEE in Chettinad Tech
  13. How to get a job in technical side of core companies? I am a final year student of EEE
  14. How to get a job in core company after passing ECE pre final year?
  15. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  16. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get into Core Companies for EEE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? How to prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  18. How to get Job in Electrical Core Companies after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
30th April 2015, 11:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Job in a Core Company being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in EEE stream?

* You simply have to search for the recruitment in the core companies.

* Make a good resume and send to all companies wherever you find a job opportunity.

* For getting a job in any of the company you have to pass through many selection processes.

* After qualify all the steps in the selection process you will got a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?