6th October 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How to join IT company after finishing MSc IT

I have work experience in 2.5 yrs experience in BPO companies. I completed in 2008. what are the areas to improve and get job in software company.

28th November 2012, 11:16 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IT company after finishing MSc IT

Since you are experienced in BPM sector, it is not possible for you to join an IT job. If you are really interested in an IT job, ie a software job, then try to pursue any short term courses in IT. You can select courses in networking, software testing, or programming. Soft skills as well as communication skills are preferred to have a job in IT sector. Otherwise, you can look for Ph.D programs and can have jobs in teaching or other related positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?