2nd January 2013, 02:44 PM
ANU19870

Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?

sir i have completed my MSC CS degree this year whether i am eligible to get job in pvt software company or plz explain msc cs degree is professional qualification for that

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army or Air Force after completing MSc IT with 67%
  2. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  3. For which company am I eligible for if I have 3 years gap in academics and good marks in MSc Software Engineering Degree?
  4. How to get job in private sector company after completing M.Sc Agriculture? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get Jobs in Software and other private companies having 4 years gap in study?
  6. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  7. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  8. How to join Ph.D after completing MSc in chemistry
  9. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  10. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
  11. How can I join software companies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  12. What is the procedure to get into MS?
  13. Am I eligible for CS course after completing BSc and while working in a private company? Which are the exam centers for this course?
  14. How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company
  15. Scope of Electronics and Communication? Jobs and Salary Packages? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which sector should an electronics and communication engineer work to get a better earning in future?
  17. What should I do after completing my degree? Should I join any company or any other course or MBA?
  18. Am I eligible for group II after completing 12th in mechanical and 5 years experience in private company?
20th January 2013, 12:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?

Yes, you can definitely find a job in software sector. Those with programming skills can do well as a Software professional. Other jobs related to networking or software testing can also be opted. Skill set of the candidate is more important for a software job than educational qualifications. Job details can be collected from employment portals and company websites.
31st January 2013, 11:23 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANU19870 View Post
sir i have completed my MSC CS degree this year whether i am eligible to get job in pvt software company or plz explain msc cs degree is professional qualification for that

Dear Aspirant,

Unfortunately Most probably the Msc degree is not so famous in the IT industry while recruiting process.

Many companies look for graduates or post graduates from the BE/BTech.

Am not saying that you wont get any job.But i can say that you can have a tough competition with the industry.

So i would suggest you to choose any technology before going to any interview.

So that you can a addon with your Msc degree.Because now a days industry are preferring the students who have a prior experience in some or the other technology tool.

So choose any tool or technology which can fetch you a good job.

Technologies :

Java

Ms.NET

PHP

Android

Windows

MAC

Cloud Computing

Tools:

SQL Server

MS-BI

SAP

Opensource

Testing tools

So from above choose any of it and make your career bright.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
29th May 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?

sir, i completed mca how to get job in software companies?
14th June 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am working in a software company from past 2 years as a developer but I do not have a university degree as due to financial issue I had to drop my education in 2004 after completing my 2, now I am planning to change the company but i am afraid as i will get the job or not. Please suggest me what can I do...
3rd February 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to join msc. Physics having completed my bachelor degree as b.e in mechanical stream???
31st January 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed msc physics can I have any job option in software company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?