15th July 2012, 12:07 PM
ragavi gajendran

How to join MS after finishing M.A UG degree? List of colleges in Tamilnadu?

Maself s doing final year bca .i like to join ms it after finishing ma ug degree.say the university which have the course ms it? I need the colleges in tamilnadu itself

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?
  2. List of the colleges in Coimbatore or in Tamilnadu to do MS degree in computer science in correspondence
  3. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  4. Good colleges in tamilnadu for doing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join MBBS in Tamilnadu after finishing BSc degree in Microbiology?
  6. Can I continue my studies in any other colleges after finishing B.A from Tamilnadu Open University?
  7. Which college is good to join in Tamilnadu? My TANCET marks is 25
  8. How to join fashion designing after passing 12th with 60%?
  9. How to join MCA in tamilnadu or near Trichy? List of MCA government college in Tamilnadu?
  10. List of colleges providing graduation degree in Delhi except BA? -- [New]
  11. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  12. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government colleges in Tamilnadu and Private colleges in Tamilnadu
  13. List of colleges offering Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Procedure to apply for M.Tech after completing MCA? List of colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  15. List of government colleges for admission in MSc Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  16. Scope of doing BSc in Botany and courses that I can join after finishing my degree course?
  17. Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?
  18. How to join in engineering college after finishing 12th? What is the procedure?
29th December 2012, 05:59 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How to join MS after finishing M.A UG degree? List of colleges in Tamilnadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragavi gajendran View Post
Maself s doing final year bca .i like to join ms it after finishing ma ug degree.say the university which have the course ms it? I need the colleges in tamilnadu itself
hello friend,

the colleges which offering MS for U.G degree are:

1. Anna university in Chennai and trichy
2. S.R.M university in Chennai
3. V.I.T university in vellore
4. thiyagarajar university in Madurai
5. Sri sivasubramania nadar college in Chennai.

all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?