10th March 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How can a Civil Engineering student get construction training in L&T company?

I am a B.tech 3rd year student. I want to do trainning in L& T company. So how can i join the construction training in this company being a Civil Engineering course student?

Related Questions:
  1. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  2. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  3. List of Construction companies which offer Inplant Training to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  4. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  5. How to do training from a good construction field after passing civil engineering 5th semester? List of companies that offer training?
  6. How to join Training in Construction field? I am a civil engineering student
  7. How to do summer training in construction company? Best companies for training in Lucknow? I am a student of civil 3rd year
  8. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. Summer training in NHAI, Bihar for 45 days for student of Civil engineering from NIT, Hamirpur? Other construction companies in Bihar?
  10. Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in any construction company?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Nagarjuna Construction Company for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  12. Best Civil Engineering training company in India?
  13. Construction companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  16. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  17. How to do training in civil building construction in L&T Pvt Limited company on vadodara gujarat
  18. Training details in L&T construction after Civil Engineering III year? Forms details, fee and duration for the same?
10th March 2016, 11:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can a Civil Engineering student get construction training in L&T company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.tech 3rd year student. I want to do trainning in L& T company. So how can i join the construction training in this company being a Civil Engineering course student?
L&T offers training to civil engineers, the students from the 3rd or 4th year of the course can apply. The summer internship programme is for 2 months duration. The student has to approach the L&T office you wish to do intern through your college Training and Placement Cell. You have to send your resumes to the HR of the company, there may be sometimes an interview through telephone. You will be put up in a construction site in any one of the projects. The internship will be useful for the students to get the training at the industrial environment and get some industry exposure. You can also learn about the work culture, patience etc. during the training.
11th April 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Civil Engineering student get construction training in L&T company?

I am a b.tech 3rd year student. I want to do training in l&t company . So how can i join the construction training in this company bein a civil engineering course student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?