22nd June 2018, 08:45 AM
Kulalit7Kulalit738@gmail.

BSc or BA, which is better to study to further become a Police Superintendent?

Hello Sir, I just want to know that for becoming Superintendent in Police which course is better? I am going to get admission in BSc, but my parents are telling me to take BA course. Please let me know which one I should take?

24th June 2018, 11:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc or BA, which is better to study to further become a Police Superintendent?

=> As per my knowledge, B.Sc course is better to study to further become a Police Superintendent.

=> B.Sc stands for Bachelor of science and the duration of this course is three years.

=> In order to get admission in B.Sc course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th class is 50% for open category and 45% for SC/St category candidate.
25th June 2018, 12:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc or BA, which is better to study to further become a Police Superintendent?

To become Superintendent of Police you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

It is conducted by UPSC. To appear in examination the required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

There are candidates from different stream ( science, humanities, technical, medical ) appear and qualify in examination every year.

So, it depends upon your preparation and dedication to your studies to qualify in examination.

Most of the candidates try to prefer Arts because it will helpful for them during the examination ( History, Polity, Economics, Geography etc ).

For syllabus and other information regarding the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th July 2020, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Which process i join police my age is32 and education qualification ba.
25th July 2020, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Which process i join police my age is32 and education qualification ba.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?