26th June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join CS course in correspondence?

presently am working one manufacturing company, right now am interest join in cs course correspondences, i completed MSW course with HR and IR specialization. can you give me suggestion for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which institute to join for IIT JEE exam preparation(Correspondence)?
  5. Can I join ITI course in correspondence after finishing 10th? How to join correspondence course?
  6. How can I join M.Tech correspondence? -- [New]
  7. Information on how toj oin MBA correspondence? I have completed B.Com last year
  8. Is there a correspondence course in B.A Criminology?
  9. Can I join bank PO after correspondence degree?
  10. Can I join Law course after completing M.A through correspondence course
  11. How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com
  12. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  13. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  14. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  15. How can I join correspondence course of AMIE?
  16. Is it possible to join correspondence PG course in Architecture after passing Civil Engineering? Which institutes in India provides this course?
  17. Can I join BCA in correspondence after completing my 12th Arts? List of the open universities?
  18. Procedure to join B.Com through correspondence after 10th? Which institutes are good for B.Com?
27th June 2013, 08:34 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join CS course in correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
presently am working one manufacturing company, right now am interest join in cs course correspondences, i completed MSW course with HR and IR specialization. can you give me suggestion for me.

Dear Aspirant,

Thats great to hear this same question from many students. Ofcourse this is the course which is getting more privilege than any other correspondence course.

This is the best paying wage course in the market.If you do it with distinction marks and also the practical knowledge.

Then am sure your position will be in the high standards and also the salary.

Because the Company secretary (CS) is such course that any company established requires a secretary so there is a fair option for every one but only thing in india the competition is more.

But if you want to get the this job you need to know the employabilty skills in you.

How to do Correspondence?

Try joining the Open universities

Else Go for the colleges which provide these courses whether it is Govt. or Private just join in it.

Then later you can get tutions from outside or 3 days in a week will do it.

By that in a year or two you can complete the course of CS.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
27th June 2013, 09:43 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend..................

Information About Company Secretary course :

This course is conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and this course is sub divide in three sections -Foundation, Executive, and Professional.

The required educational qualifications for the Foundation course is 10+2 .After completing the foundation course you can apply for the Executive programme and at the time of Executive programme course your age should be 17 years. After passing the Executive Programme examination, you can registered for the Professional Programme.

Admission to this course throughout the year and this exam is conducted 2 times in a year such as June & December.

Course Duration

A candidate needs to clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

Foundation Course: The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream.

duration: The course is of 8 months.

Intermediate Course: A pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI/Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.
duration: The course is of 9 months.

Final Course

On passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

Fee Structure of ICSI: You need to spend Rs 3,600 for the foundation program. A commerce graduate can pay a fee of Rs 7000 for Executive program and a non-commerce graduate, Rs 7750 for admission to ICSI course.
27th June 2013, 12:16 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

The Company Secretary Course is conducted by ICSI.

This course is conducted in three stages:
Foundation
Executive
Professional

ICSI conducts Executive Examinations twice a year that is in June and December.

Eligibilty to give the Executive level Exams of ICSI is
Graduation Pass or Foundation course pass of the ICSI

There are 7 papers that you have to give in the ICSI Executive level

Module 1
>> Economic and Commercial Laws
>> Cost and Management accounting
>> Tax Laws and Practice
>> Company Laws

Module 2
>> Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
>> Industrial, General and Labour Laws
>> Capital Markets and Securities Law

Cut Off Dates for Admission to Executive Course
28th February for December Exams in the same year
31st August for June Exam next year
27th June 2013, 07:47 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:

There are two types of courses for which you can take admission in this course.These courses are :
  • Foundation Course.
  • Executive Course.
Eligibility details for Foundation course :
  • Candidates minimum educational qualification should be 10+2 pass out in any discipline from recognized board/university.
  • Total duration of this course is Eight months.
  • Maximum duration up-to which you can complete this course is 3 years.
Eligibility details for Executive Course :
  • Candidates minimum educational qualification should be Graduation pass out in any discipline from recognized university.
  • Candidates minimum age should be 17 years.
  • This course contains two modules.
After completing this course you will be able to Enrolled yourself for Final Program-me course.Another important details related to this course is that candidates who have enrolled for Professional Program-me of at least Nine months and completed successfully will only be able to take admission in this course.After completing this course you will have to undergo Training in order to gain Practical Experience.

Important details regarding Company Secretary Course

Jobs after completing CS(Company Secretary) Course

11th September 2019, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Am i suppose to register in the same icsi registration even though i want to do in cs correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?