30th April 2011, 05:38 PM
Prasanthkb

How to join degree after completing THSLC and diploma in computer engineering(Not Passed)?

My Qualification is THSLC and Diploma in computer Engineering which iam not passed.But now i want to do take any degree.For that what i want to do. please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  2. Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application?
  3. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam?
  5. Passed 12th with 78% : Procedure to join ISRO? Which Degree or Diploma required to join ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get information regarding PG diploma in alcohol and fermentation?
  7. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing Diploma in computer Engineering with 83% marks?
  9. How can i join Pune Film Institute after completing Polytechnic diploma?
  10. Can I join Navy after completion of Diploma in Computer stream?
  11. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  12. List government approved Marine diploma colleges?
  13. Should I do job or continue my studies in B.E. after diploma in CSE?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  15. Can I do PGDCA or any masters degree after completing diploma in computer science
  16. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  17. Is it possible to study ICAI course after completing Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice?
  18. How to prepare for mpsc UPSC examination? I'm doing BFM 1st year
23rd May 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join degree after completing THSLC and diploma in computer engineering(Not Passed)?

My Qualification is DCT Diploma in computer Technology which iam not passed.But now i want to do take any degree.For that what i want to do. please help me.
24th May 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join degree after completing THSLC and diploma in computer engineering(Not Passed)?

what is the computer engineering diploma course ?
24th May 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the computer engineering diploma courses
25th June 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

iam not passed inter in one subject! can i aligible to degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?