14th September 2010, 01:09 PM
haritha03dorai

How to join diploma course after B.D.S? Do we have to answer any exam? Fee structure and duration of the course?

how to join diploma courses after b.d.s.???do we have any exams ??f not what will be the fees and the duration of the course??

Related Questions:
  1. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  2. List of Colleges that conduct Diploma course after completion of BDS? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  5. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  6. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  8. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  9. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course?
  10. Which Entrance Exam should I write to do MDS in USA? Duration and fee structure of MDS in USA?
  11. What is the fee structure of Diploma in Agriculture? What is the course duration? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  13. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure and duration of diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer applications?
  15. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  16. SRM BDS fee structure and donation amount?
  17. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  18. What are the courses after BDS to do in USA and fee structure?
7th March 2011, 05:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join diploma course after B.D.S? Do we have to answer any exam? Fee structure and duration of the course?

It all depends on the course that you select. Also the duration counts. Naturally for a long term course the fees will be higher. Also entrance exam too will depend on the institute you select to pursue the course. You must check with the institutes for these details.
25th July 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join diploma course after B.D.S? Do we have to answer any exam? Fee structure and duration of the course?

What is the fees structure and duration of Diploma in Banking Business (DBB)?
23rd March 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How we will get to know college name for diploma courses after BDS ??fee structure n about any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?