1st June 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Ed course after completing PG?

I am completed my PG course .how can i join in bed in corers? to join that am i got any teaching experience in school

8th June 2012, 03:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Ed course after completing PG?

You can do B.Ed after PG. Graduation is the qualification for B.Ed. 50% marks need to be scored in graduation or post graduation level to do B.Ed. If you are doing B.Ed as a distance course, you need a teaching experience of 2 years. But for regular B.Ed course teaching experience is not necessary. A written exam will be conducted to select eligible candidates for this course. Hence it is important to qualify this exam with a good score to get B.Ed admission.
26th May 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I got only 46% marks in graduation. So at this time I am not eligible for B.Ed. So can I do B.Ed after PG on PG basis. Please reply me here and also on my mail ID ([email protected]) I will be very thankful to you.
17th August 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i had finished my mphil in commerce in 2008 and worked in company accounts department for 2 yrs . now i was interested in education side.how to apply for a govt school,anybody pls help?
9th October 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: How to join B.Ed course after completing PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i am completed my pg course .how can i join in bed in corers? To join that am i got any teaching experience in school
sir , i am pg candidate oo sobith univversity of distance .i want to join bed , can i?
4th January 2017, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY PG IN ENGLISH LITERATURE WITH 54% MARKS AND I SCORED ONLY 40%MARKS IN GRADUATION ,CAN I ELIGIBLE TO DO B.ED?
20th January 2017, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 48% and pg in commerce with 61%. I want to do b.ed from distance mode can I do it with my pg marks as graduation marks are low
21st September 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation through distance education, in which I got 48% marks. Is I Eligible For IBPS Clerk
5th March 2018, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my post graduation with 50% but I have completed my graduation with below 40% so I do b.ed on post graduation based
18th May 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

If b.ed changes to 4 year duration then what about the those students who are doing pg...4 years is a long duration and what would be the policy of schools ???
4th July 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.ed after b.sc but my b.sc complete in 2014 after this I do preparation and m.sc in chemistry but I want b.ed with b.sc it is possible or not .
7th July 2018, 03:54 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

It is not tough to do B.Ed course after completing PG(Post-Graduate).

Educational qualifications required for B.Ed course are mentioned below:-

1. Completion of graduation with 50% marks from any recognized board or university. or,

2. Completion of post-graduation with 50% marks from any recognized board or university.

3. Nationality:- Indian.

4. Age limit:- There is no age limit.
1st September 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I got only 42% marks in graduation. So at this time I am not eligible for B.Ed. So can I do B.Ed after PG on PG basis. Please reply me here and also on my mail ID ([email protected]) I will be very thankful to you.
3rd September 2018, 12:55 PM
iamAaliya

The Eligibility Criteria is Pass with 50% aggregate marks in Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Sciences or Social Sciences or Humanities or Commerce or equivalent
OR
Pass with 55% aggregate marks in B.Tech. or B.E. with specialization in Science and Mathematics or equivalent (Candidate must have studied the subject of the subject combination for at least three years at Bachelors Level or Masters Level)
5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories as applicable.
Some institutes conduct entrance exam where as in some
You can even apply directly for admission. A good universities are: Delhi University, Delhi, Lovely Professional University- Punjab , VIT University Tamilnadu, Jamia Millia Islamia University Delhi,NMIMS Mumbai, Anna University Tamil Nadu, University of Mumbai, University of Kolkata, Pune University, University of Hydrabad, Delhi University, AMU, The Maharaj Sayaji Rao University, JNU Delhi. Savitribai phulle University
5th October 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation with 47% I want to do pg. Is b. Ed require to do PGT & what % is required to do b.ed or PGT in pg
23rd February 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I want t do the B.ed Course .I completed my PG In Electronics . Which Universities in AP & Telangana Universities Offering this Course.What is the Exam Fee & Notification Available Date ..Send me to ([email protected] ) Mail-id.
24th February 2019, 12:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got only 46% marks in graduation. So at this time I am not eligible for B.Ed. So can I do B.Ed after PG on PG basis. Please reply me here and also on my mail ID ([email protected]) I will be very thankful to you.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course is you should have done graduation in any stream, be it a B.A, B.com or B.Sc from a recognised university with a 50% score atleast. If you haven't scored in graduation then in post graduation, you should have 50% score to apply for this B.Ed course.
25th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have not completed pg I am final year of pg student can apply bed course
7th December 2019, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.A after b.ed course 1 year or 2 year
22nd December 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed pg may i asking for you. Is the one year b.ed course available or not for regular studies
17th September 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

My graduation percentage are less than 50 but in post graduation and bed are good I am having experience in teaching maths more than 10 year I am 45 year Am l eligible for government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?